Magnum has built a successful team by seeking out individuals of integrity who encompass our entrepreneurial spirit . Our team has outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to service our customers. We are seeking individuals that embody those same unique qualities, and a drive to grow our business.
Our commitment to our team is to provide Mentoring, Training and Career Advancement opportunities to employees who share in our commitment, work hard and a get it done attitude. This shows significantly through our low employee turn-over rate, which we are proud to showcase. Our equipment is 2008 or newer and is designed to allow our team to work smarter not harder.
- New hire orientation, on the job training, mentorship support
- Career path with an opportunity to learn and master new skills
- Opportunity to obtain professional training or Oilfield related tickets
- Chance to obtain Class 1 drivers license when applicable to position
- An inspiring work environment that rewards performance and encourages pro-active, self-motivated individuals to achieve their goals
- Our compensation and benefits are comprehensive and competitive
- All equipment is 2008 or newer with a large percentage of our equipment being between 2-3 years
Are you a team player who is hard working and dedicated to providing an exceptional customer service and experience? We have branches in Strathmore, Red Deer , Lloydminster, Fort Saskachewan, Peace River and Kindersley. View Current Opportunities
Note: All applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted.